Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Water...water...

One strange thing I'm getting used to is the amount of water that I constantly need to drink here. I usually drain this bottle multiple times per day, and we can never seem to keep our Brita filter full. Sadly, I don't think my skin is outwardly displaying any benefits of this amplified water-drinking habit; I think this is what it takes for me to stay just hydrated enough out here.

Anyway, here's a little apartment shot for you. We couldn't find any floor lamps that we really liked, so we thought about maybe putting a regular lamp on a very narrow plant stand. Then, as luck would have it, we discovered this lamp with an empty base over the weekend and all I wanted to do was fill it with (fake) lemons. The bright yellow makes me really happy. If we get sick of lemons, though, we can always change it to just about anything.

1 comment:

  1. I *love* your lemon lamp, but I must say that the water bottle is my favorite. I think that means I'm dehydrated...

    ReplyDelete